Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful~

We had a busy weekend... and start of the week.  Today I took Dakota to the dentist for a consult about his wisdom teeth. We went to a nearby city.  Much bigger than we have here.  So afterward we went shopping. It was just Mandi, Dakota, Alyssa and I.  The little boys were home with Dad. We had a good time.  My favorite stop was at Hobby Lobby!  They had all their Christmas things half off!  I found lots of little things to send to our sponsored children!

So since we have already celebrated Thanksgiving last Thursday with Mike/Amber this Thursday I plan to do a "Thankful party" with the kids and us.  If you have any ideas, activities or games please leave me a comment or two! The menu will be "finger foods." We will play some games and do a craft I think....  watch some special movies... and just be together.   I would love for you to share!

One of many pics we took this past week. All our children & daughter in law Amber. They were laughing at the puppy.

We are still so excited about EDWIN being sponsored! God continues to encourage me. These young girls continue to come into my life.  Another one of Alyssa's friends has been praying about sponsoring and looking at the children that need sponsors!  Also another teen  (and her mom) is asking questions and plan to sponsor!

God is faithful. 

Thankful for so many things....  


Sponsor a child today, change a life forever!
Grace~

No comments:

Post a Comment