Saturday, November 19, 2011

Just have to share! EDWIN is sponsored!!

GOD IS FAITHFUL. He hears our prayers!   Hez left me a comment saying that she saw on Our Compassion that Edwin was sponsored! 

We are so very happy.... so thankful.  The BEST Thanksgiving gift ever!  Now we will be able to see how Edwin is through Our Compassion.  

Oh, Edwin we love you ....   Edwin I know that Stephanie will love you too... she will write to you and your life will be forever changed.

Wow...   God is so great!

You can change a life too! Sponsor today!
Grace~

5 comments:

  1. I am SO happy!!!
    I love you Edwin!!
    ~Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love OC and the ability is gives us as sponsors to connect with one another! So excited for Edwin!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that little boy!!! So so happy he has a loving, writing sponsor now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats awesome!!!
    Love you Edwin!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah!! Praise God, what a great thing!!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete