Saturday, January 12, 2019

Christmas at the Martin.


“No trumpets no fire no conquering fight,
The kingdom of heaven came softly at night. The tomb is now empty, 
there’s scars on His hands, and closed is the gap between holy and man.
Away in a manger that led to the cross,
Acquainted with sorrow, familiar with loss. 
My sin on His shoulders, His righteousness mine,
A greater love story my heart cannot find.” ~ Jordan Rawls & Blake Gosnell#gpcdouglas #meetmeatthemartin


Our worship pastor and our outreach director at our church.... wrote these two verses to go with Away in a Manger.  I absolutely loved it.

Our church rented the Martin Theater for our Christmas Service on the 23rd of December. Our church is small and we wanted to accommodate everyone. It was amazing.... I loved it.  My youngest who is a drummer at our church played the drums.



It was amazing!!! So very thankful for Christmas in the City & my Gracepointe Family.



Grace~ Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment