Wednesday, October 31, 2018

All the Feels~


On September 30th I turned 57. I was feeling emotional and I went and found all my old birthday and mother's day cards from my kiddos. It was wonderful looking through them. I felt all the feels! With four of our children adults and out of the house and my grandson in Florida....  it was our youngest two and Billy.  I missed all of us being together but my teen boys were so kind and sweet. They gave me a card and gift and treated me special ALL WEEK! I heard from all my kiddos and even facetimed with our grandson, Lincoln.

About ten days before two of my dear friends surprised me with a day out! It was wonderful. Very special to me. I will always remember it! We went to lunch and that is where they surprised me... then we went to the nearest bigger city.  We visited Lifeway because we are all about books! We also went to Hobby Lobby and Target. Then we had supper at Steel Magnolias. We dined on the roof! It was such fun!

Just the other day Lysa sent me the Wonky Donkey book! Have you heard of the Wonky Donkey? I can't wait to read it to Lincoln and all of my future grandchildren! When Amber & Mike came for a visit last week they brought me something too.  It isn't the gifts.... but the thought. 

I am so very thankful for friends & family. They are such gifts to me.


Grace~ Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment