Thursday, October 04, 2018

Hope and an Older Age....

Our family is still very involved in Compassion International. Compassion is a non profit that releases children from poverty in Jesus name through child sponsorship. Our family has sponsored since 2008.  This is the 10 year mark.

I shared a couple post below ....  about Sondo.

I want Sondo to alway know that he is loved by people around the world.... but so much more by Jesus.  He lives with his mom who is 64. I want to give them HOPE.

We received our first letter from Sondo~ He goes by Anto! Look at his words of thankfulness for us!

He says, "God has moved your heart and your church friends' to sponsor me. Mama, I pray that God will reward your care for me."   How awesome is that!  HOPE. 

Thank you to all who gave ONE month....   it shows me how one small act of kindness is HUGE!


Welcome to our family, Anto! We love you already. God is faithful. Who ever is kind to the needy honors God~ Prov. 14:31



Grace~ Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment