Sunday, January 07, 2018

My Word for 2018

Simple. Simply. Simplify.

in a plain way 
in a sincere and direct way
in a clear way


Synonyms
alone, exclusively, just, onlypurely, solely

One thing that sticks out to me is a quote I heard once that said ~


LIVE SIMPLY so OTHERS CAN SIMPLY LIVE.

I love that quote. 

The word Simple kept coming to me and for the past several months life has been everything but simple.  Nothing major has happened. I think it is mostly in my mind. Everything seems so complicated. Does that make sense?  

  I have been-  Less time in the word. Less time resting and renewing. More time with noise and busy-ness. 

SIMPLE.  Keep it simple. Live life simple. Less stuff, less things, less chaos. 

But how do I do that? 

More time in the word. More time being still. 

I always believe this is the WAY God is giving me this WORD.  He always shows me other ways or a totally different way He wants to use that word- SIMPLE in my life. 

Do you have a word for 2018? 

1 comment: