Saturday, August 02, 2014

Compassion Joy Dare~


It's that time again.....  at the end of every month to share.... only I am late... as usual!

July was a quiet month but we did receive a letter from Neema from Tanzania.  That is soooo special! We have watched her grow.....   and she is growing up so fast!


This picture is of Neema ( white dress), Neema's mom and Neema's sister Janeth. With our family gift of $60 that we sent last year they bought this couch! Look at their smiles!

I wrote each of our children this month.  I used the online writing resource. It is so helpful and it only took a few minutes. You can pick a template and upload a picture or two.  I love it.  I do write hand written letters and send stickers and pictures they can hold in their hands!

So thankful for Compassion and what it means to us. We are always so excited to hear from our children!   Join in and share!

Sponsor a child today!
Grace~ Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment