Monday, July 28, 2014

Give Me Jesus~



To start my week.....   I need this.  It's been a crazy couple weeks. Lots of days going here and there and I need to slow myself, my mind and rest in Him.

This song brings so many memories. The first time I heard it was over at Ann's blog.  It was maybe 8 yrs ago. It took a long time to load (the days of dial up!)  and I loved it.  Also, the month (JULY) that my Dad past .... this song eased my heart.

All we need is JESUS.   I am so very thankful for His love for me.

May your week be full of JESUS....   may you rest in Him.

Sponsor a child today!
Grace~Teena

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL song & beautifully illustrated too! What true words! Our family's devotional last night was exactly that theme~"The most important things in life aren't things!" O how I want to bind those words in my heart! I want to always be thankful & content!

    ReplyDelete