Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Bless the Lord, Oh my Soul....

Please join me in praying for Maureen (Maurine), her brothers and her finance .....

Maureen's mom went to her eternal home in the wee hours of the night.  It was morning time in Kenya.

My heart hurts for Maureen and her family.  She continues to cling to God and her faith is amazing.

This is her facebook status:
Bless The Lord oh my soul for u loved my mom so much and u have given us a testimony and the testimony is that u still lives and that u r everlasting. Thank u for giving our sweet mama to us n now u have seen it worthy to take her to ua home. I worship u oh Lord and I still live u n will forever do! My mom has gone to her eternal home, friends thank u so much for always being there with us. We love u

Jennifer is in the arms of her Savior. She is completely healed.

Thank you for praying for Maureen's mom, Jennifer.  While we were hoping for a different outcome God's timing is perfect.  To God be the glory.




***I will be turning the comments off. Seems lots of spam lately. Want to honor Maureen. It is so hard to do from so far away.... her mom sent gifts to my children and I when we met Maureen this past January...  I am honored to call her my friend and sister in Christ.  Maureen has touched our lives in ways we will never be the same. I am so very thankful God has given us the gift ... the wonderful gift of knowing Maureen. We love her dearly.

Join with me.....  in praying for Maureen that God would give her GRACE, MERY and PEACE in the days ahead.

Grace~ Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment