Friday, June 14, 2013

My First Time~

This coming Tuesday (18th) Lysa and I leave with our church youth group to go to Student Life. We are so very excited.  Lysa's first time was last year......   but this year I am going as a chaperone! Student Life supports Compassion International and we will be able to hear the testimony and meet an LDP. Did I say we are so excited?  This year the LDP's will be from India. This is a first. For several years now they have been from Kenya.  Maureen came to the USA as an LDP to speak at the Student Life camps in 2010.
The speaker for the week we will be at camp is ..... Matt Chandler! We can not wait!   Also, last year it was Urban serve Student Life camp... this year we are attending Student Life at the Beach!  So we will be back on the gulf of Mexico!  White sand.... beautiful water.  


*** please continue to pray for Maureen. I can not imagine the pain she is going through. She did update her status on fb:
Even when things tend to be hard for me, God I will still worship u. Even when I walk through the valley of shadow of death I will fear no evil for u r with me!


Change a life forever.... sponsor a child today!
Grace~ Teena