Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Very Peaceful Place~

Each year we go to Destin. This is such a highlight for me. We stay at a military campground in a cabin. It isn't real fancy but we love it.  It sleeps 7.  Mike & Amber will join us for part of the time.

Destin is on the gulf of Mexico. We stay on the bay and go over the bridge to the *big* beach every day.  I love my mornings of walking and sitting on the bay reading.  I love the white sand and emerald waters.  I am so very thankful for this place we found years ago (2000).  So many memories made.

2009.....

2012....



As you can see.....   one of my favorite places on earth. So very peaceful and calming. Thanks for letting me share.

We leave in the morning....   everyone here is so excited!

Sponsor a child today! Change a life forever!
Grace~ Teena

3 comments:

  1. So happy y'all are going! We LOVE to travel & the beach is one of our favorite places! I know y'all will have tons of fun! ENJOY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an awesome time with your beautiful family! It looks so beautiful and peaceful there!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete