Friday, May 31, 2013

Peace.Peace.Peace

Knowing my word for 2013....  sometimes makes it harder to LIVE Peace.....  lately it has been extremely difficult for me.

A while back I was reading in Romans ....

As far as it depends on you....  live at peace with all people.

AS FAR AS IT DEPENDS ON ME....

Then a few weeks ago I received this from my secret sister.
Listen to me! Tune out others voices, so that you, Teena, can hear Me more clearly. I designed Teena to dwell in Peace all day; each day. Draw near to Me; receive My Peace~  Col 3:15

Just what I needed but that isn't the end of that story.  Let me back up a week before I received this gift. I bought Mandi & Lysa the book "Jesus Calling" for Easter. I was reading the devotion on Easter eve as I set out their gifts. It touched me deep. It was like it was speaking directly to me! I read it again... I let it soak in. It was the March 31st devotional....   it was after midnight so I read Easter Sunday and this is what it said at the end of the devotion...

Listen to me! Tune out others voices, so that you, can hear Me more clearly. I designed you to dwell in Peace all day; each day. Draw near to Me; receive My Peace~  Col 3:15

Isn't God faithful. It is the same thing I my secret sister gave me just last week.

Draw near to Me; Teena... receive My Peace~

Sponsor a child today!
Grace~ Teena

1 comment: