Saturday, September 08, 2012

Time Keeps Slipping Away....

We celebrated a couple milestones almost two weeks ago....

One was my oldest son was ordained into the ministry.....  

the other....

Our youngest daughter.... turned 15. Where does the time go? I remember when they brought her to us... after I was taken to my room from recovery (all of our children have been delivered by c-section)...  they said "she's a tiny thing... with lots of hair!"  She weighed in at 6lbs 12oz. .. 19" not SO tiny.  She was so petite though. She was a firecracker!

This is blurry but as you can see Lysa is in the front with her mouth open! 2000


YES, she has her driving permit. Wow...  four of my six children now drive!
Surprise! This past Monday we surprised her (at a friends house) ... she loved it!
She is 9th grade now. Only a few more years and this season of her life will be over. She teaches me things every day. Her love for God is amazing. I can't explain it....  her worldview is incredible. I am so very thankful for her, for her love, for the love she has for Compassion and child sponsorship, her love for people but most of all... I am so thankful for her love for God.

God is Sovereign... as she says at least once a day!

Change a life forever... sponsor a child today!
Grace~ Teena

3 comments:

  1. How exciting!

    We have big news too, we have a new compassion little boy in Ghana!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Stephanie! How special! Thank you for sharing!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has grown up so fast! She is truely a blessing to all who are around her. We love y'all! Laurie

    ReplyDelete