Monday, September 10, 2012

Talking to Him....

Dear Father God,
        I come before You, praising you and thanking You for all you have done in our lives. You have shown us how to love... how to love like you would have us to. I am so grateful, God to be a part of these children's lives. To be able to have these precious children who we have never seen face to face....  love us as we love them. You first loved us and so we love you.  These children need Your love....  I am so honored to be a part of Compassion International.
       Back in 2008 when you spoke to my heart to pick up Ucok's package, God... you knew how this would forever change my heart and my family's heart. As we have watched him grow... and the pictures change....  and the letters come....  we are still so in love with him.  Then last year .... God, you opened the door for Lysa to sponsor Jazzy Rain from the Philippines. God, this has changed us so very much... watching how Lysa loves Jazzy and Jazzy loves Lysa... I am so blessed. God, You show me over and over that nothing is too big for You. As we receive so many letters from Jazzy, God, and we lift her and her family up to you....  all of us are touched.  Compassion is part of us..... YOU are a part of us.
         Again, God... again..... this time You spoke to Billy. When my faith was small .. and I thought we would never be able to sponsor another....  You spoke to him, God.  As he told Wyatt, Wesley and me to pick a child from South America... my heart overflowed. Your ways are not my ways, God. You have shown me this over and over....  You allowed Kees path and ours to cross as he shared with me about a child from Bolivia name Erik who was waiting for a sponsor! We have been so blessed by Erik... You care about the little things, God! How we have been able to see into Erik's life, God, how he asked us to pray for his mom and sisters. You hand picked us to be Erik, Jazzy, & Ucok sponsor.. the same way You hand picked me to be the mom of Michael, Mandi, Dakota, Alyssa, Wyatt & Wesley. You chose them. You chose me. How great and mighty are your works. Your love oh God....  amazes me.
        Thank you, Heavenly Father, for the way You have changed us... for allowing us the gift of sponsorship to teach us all how to love with Your love. We are so grateful and full.
          In Jesus name,
             Teena

***would you please click on the link below or above and pray for those needing sponsorship. Or if you would like to sponsor a child... you can click on the link and pick a country, age, gender.....   it will change your life as it did ours!


Sponsor a child today! Make a difference for a lifetime!
Grace~ Teena

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:23 PM

    Thanks for stopping by my place...beautiful prayer...blessings to you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these letters - it's amazing to read your Compassion testimony! God is so good and so faithful.

    ReplyDelete