Saturday, January 14, 2012

You never know.....

Last week I posted two children on my facebook page.....


This little girl named Karunya. She is 5 yrs old and from India.

and also....

Kevin
Kevin is 3. He is from Ecuador.

A few days later under my comments I received a comment from a friend that said her daughter sponsored Karunya! I was so excited!  You know maybe a couple hundred of my friends saw the pictures of Karunya and Kevin.... but ONE... changed her life forever! How amazing is that! To God be the glory! Danielle is 15... these teenagers making a difference that will last a lifetime!

Oh and Kevin is not on the Compassion Sponsor page anymore... so we are hoping he is sponsored too!

Yes, 2012...  has started off wonderful!

Make a difference in the life of a child today!
Grace~

3 comments: