Monday, August 29, 2011

A Little Longer...

My husband has been in Maine for the past 6 weeks. He was scheduled to come home tomorrow. Due to hurricane Irene all trains have been halted and they rescheduled for this coming Saturday.

We have enjoyed our time....   he has enjoyed his time with his aunt and uncle.  The kids and I have just relaxed and enjoyed a slower pace... less tv....  more pool time. 

Still thinking about changing the name of my blog. God has shown me so much. He gives me His strength and mercy. My word for this year is MERCY.  He calls me to trust.

 I have been reading Plan B by Pete Wilson.

One of the quotes in the book said this....

when going through trials, hard times...

"I would tell them to take a step back from the chaos. We can't see clearly when we're in the middle of it. Take a deep breath. Let the wind blow across your face. Whatever your challenge, you will get through this. Because no matter how things look, God is with you."

Wow. powerful. needed.

Several weeks ago I took this pic.

Dakota & Wesley 9 yrs apart they weighed the same at birth... exactly 7lbs 7oz and 19"
Dakota is our 3rd born and Wesley our 6th.
I noticed they were matching... so I wanted a picture. Some say they look a like?


Grace~ Teena

1 comment:

  1. Love it (the pic, not you rhusband being stuck away)!

    Plan B - oh how that could be the title of my life! How true those words, God is with you no matter what!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete