Sunday, December 05, 2010

It may all look perfect.... but it never is....

I love how the pictures make it all look perfect... but really it never is....    

I want to be real....   I want Him to be glorified here....... 
 so often I fall down..... life causes me to trip....  or maybe I feel the weight of the world....
 Sometimes things just are yucky......  

or they seem TOO big.....

God is faithful and He promises to never leave us nor forsake us.  He promises that all things work together for the good... 

so I am called to trust.

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes Teena - I am so flawed and I never want anyone to think otherwise. The wonderful truth is we have a Father who is perfect, and He loves us - warts and all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I did have it on my site!!! Shows how much I go to my own blog! I'll be back- it was great chatting with you earlier! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so true
    we don't usually tell about those times (o:
    but we have them....
    all of us
    the difference is how we deal with them...have a good week friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teena,
    Funny!! So true!! Love the out-takes!! ;-)

    Love,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete