Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Enjoying this weather....

Easter pics.... it is so hard to get one that we are all good in.... The "older one" in the pink shirt, in the middle is me. Some of you were asking about seeing me... :)
My six blessings.... plus our dil who is an added blessing! :)

Our Mandi.... 21


Dakota.... 17. 11th grade


My boys..... Wyatt 8 & Wesley 6

I think he is freezing!

my oldest Michael (when he came to visit~ they live about 1.5 hrs away) with Wyatt & Wesley.


Wyatt enjoying the pool.... water is still very cold.... but they do not mind.


This is what the temp was... on the tree in the shade.

Our new puppy... Angel. She is such a sweetie.



Our computer has now been taken to the shop to be fixed.... so not sure when it will be back. I had to come into town so I am on the church computer.
Enjoy reading everyone's blogs.... everyone is enjoying this spring weather.
Blessings~













6 comments:

  1. Don't you just love swimming pool weather. The kids ~always~ want to go swimming before the water is warm enough, don't they? :-)

    Lovely family pic's, but where's Mama and Papa :-)

    ~Cinnamon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cinammon, I am the "old" person in the middle of all the kids! Lol

    Dh wasn't w/ us that day at church.

    :)

    Hugs,
    Teena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures, you have a beautiful family and you are all so well coordinated.

    I'm wondering how Mandi likes college? Is she planning to go back next year? I also wonder how you are doing? I hope and pray that things have gotten better for you.

    Love in Christ,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. 80*!!!! I get excited when we get to 70*!

    Have fun!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes I see you now :-) And no you don't look old just perfectly pink :-)

    ~Cinnamon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carrie @ comfortedbyGod.blogspot.com

    Hi, Teena!
    This is my first visit to your blog--love your sweet family pics!
    We have a pool, too, and my kids have already braved the cold water. I have to wait until its at least 90 outside before I get in. Since I live in TX, it wont be long before its hot around here--Ill be swimming soon.

    ReplyDelete