Sunday, March 21, 2010

As you can see....

I have been changing my blog around. I wanted something spring-y. I tried another one for a few days but the WHITE background bothered my eyes. So I am trying this one.

I also tried to upload some pics today.... but the computer wouldn't cooperate with me.

Yesterday was a gorgeous day here..... I really enjoyed the day outside with dh and the kids.

I hope to have some pics up tonight or tomorrow.

Today it is raining again.... chilly. I am feeling a bit blah but God is so good.... and He has blessed me with so much....

Just reading several of my friends blogs.... thanks for stopping by....

HUGS~

2 comments:

  1. Really like your new Spring look (o:
    I have been working on a BD present for the 8 year old Granddaughter. She wanted ZuZu pets. I found 2 then messed around making a house for them....taking way to much time (o: But it is done. (o:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your spring look :) White backgrounds don't bother me but black ones always bother my eyes for some reason lol

    ReplyDelete