Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Our New Addition


This morning we were surprised to see our NEW addition.... a brand new colt. He is solid silver with white socks. We named him Quicksilver. The kids were so excited. When we got BB (the mom) last October we were told she was bred and she should deliver in June. We wondered if it was true. She already had a colt... that was born July 2008... name Indy. The past few weeks my dh kept saying "she is about ready." This morning he came in and said "wake the kids, I have a surprise!" He whispered to me what it was. So the three youngest held hands with their eyes closed as I walked them to the horse pen. Then he said
"Open your eyes!"



"WOW" they were so excited! God is good.... new life.... we sat outside for over and hour.... just watching. A memory.... we talked and shared.... we laughed together....
A wonderful surprise!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:21 PM

    How exciting! And God is glorified in this life too! THANK YOU for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet looking colt!

    I found your blog from Chris's
    I too am the momma of 6 blessings so far!....I'm almost 41 and praying to be blessed with a few more little ones?

    Warmly,
    Georgiann

    ReplyDelete