Monday, January 30, 2017

Different. I am not Alone.

Will you submit to the circumstances he brings to your whole family because you believe I am in control? Will you humble yourself and accept My will and stop fighting against him? Even if no one else ever sees the battles you have lived through or knows your quiet faithfulness to love Him, your service of worship to Me is not lost. I see you! You may feel alone because so few understand, but you are not alone. 

This is a quote from Sally Clarkston new book "Different." 

I haven't ordered it yet. I have an addiction to books. My "to read list" is long. My youngest boys are 13 and almost 15 so I wonder if I will really need it.

But, the quotes I keep seeing and the reviews .... make me want this book! 

The quote above speaks to my heart. 


grace, 
Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment