Saturday, April 16, 2016

Just an Update~

Hopefully our computer problems are a thing of the past.... at least with this laptop. Just received it back from HP and we shall see.

I have so missed blogging. I do love instagram but sometimes I want to journal here. It helps me get my thoughts out and visit with a few of you that still stop in.  This blog and I go way back and during this long silence I went back and read some of the earlier blog posts. They seem to have more "meat" in them and I think since I started sharing lots of IG I do not share as much here. I am not sure I like that.
                                                  Christmas 2016 All of us and my sister.

So we will see what happens.

Some of these updates you may already know....   some may be new to you.

I am now a Nonni! Lincoln is 6 months old already and I just love him so much!
I am almost finished with my 25th year of home educating.
Our children range from 30-12.
My 2nd born son will graduate in July with a masters in accounting. Home schooled all his life.
Alyssa graduates high school this next month and will attend college in the fall of 2016 in Florida.
I am a Compassion Advocate. We sponsor several children and I love seeing how it changes families!
My oldest daughter Mandi lives in Alabama.
My youngest daughter Alyssa just returned from the Philippines and visiting her sponsored child.
My two youngest boys Wyatt 14 & Wesley 12 will be the only two at home this coming fall.

                                    Some of the gang....  Dakota & Mandi missing.



Life is always changing. I hope to share with you in the next few days about Lysa's trip and some very touching stories.

Thanks for stopping by.





Sponsor a child, change a life forever!
Grace~ Teena

1 comment:

  1. love this update and I hope you do share more here, more often. I always enjoy hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete