Thursday, December 31, 2015

Last Day of 2015

My word for 2015 is/was JOY.   JOY.   It is such a beautiful word.  God is so gracious and this past year so many JOY things ....

Over and over in 2015 ....  JOY of so many things....

1. JOY of His love for me,
2. JOY of a new grandchild.
3. JOY of family and friends
4. JOY of his abundant grace.
5. JOY of seeing family & friends bless my children.
6. JOY of our sponsored children.
7. JOY. JOY. JOY

I am so very thankful for His JOY.  The way JOY has spoke to me this year.....


For several years God has given me a word. Through the year He speaks to me through that word. It helps me to focus on HIM more... and ME less. Helps me to count the gifts instead of focusing on the difficult times.



My word for 2016 is still unsure.  I have a word that keeps coming up but I want to make sure this is what He has for me.

Thank you to all of you for your love through the years. Would love for you to comment below! May God bless you this coming year. Much love.


Grace~ Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment