Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Our Christmas.

All of our children were here for Christmas. Really for several days.....   it was great.  Perfect... NO... but great to have all of them here....  loud, laughs and play.  Our Mike & Amber had not seen Mandi since last Christmas.  I realize that as the years go by.....  all of my children may be spread out....  life continues to change.  
I am so very thankful to have my three youngest still at home.  Making memories with them....  and when the older ones come it is so fun to watch the youngers with the olders.

The first weekend in December we went to Orlando, to visit Mike/Amber and my sister. We went to Sea World (my sister works there part time so we get free tickets) and it was wonderful.  All Christmas-y. We went to church on Sunday with Mike/Amber. We saw lots of friends and it was so amazing to worship with them. After church Mike/Amber treated us to Brio (where Mike works part time) and then they took us to see the Disney Hotels. Did you know you could tour the Disney Hotels for FREE?  Such a wonderful week! 


  Isn't it beautiful. If you look real close you can see us at the table on the left.


 This hotel is the Grand Floridian. It was my favorite. They had a life size Gingerbread house. It was wonderful.  Smelled wonderful!


 It was such an amazing trip. We have had a rough year.....   hard.  I have shared here through the year.  So thankful we were able to go. We hadn't been since March!  It is only a 4 hr drive for us. This trip was a highlight for me.... for us.... it will always, always be wonderful memory!

As I said .... Christmas everyone was here.... it was fun!







Christmas night we did our final Advent Surprise and it was Sky Lanterns.  HE is the Light of the World!


Light of the world.... Light of the world.... You shine upon us!

Thank you for letting me share. I know it was long. Hope all of you had a Merry Christmas!

Grace~ Teena

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! One day too soon I will have olders & youngers too. This gives me so much hope! I am thankful you all enjoyed Christmas together!

    ReplyDelete