Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Go with me......



The Compassion Bloggers are in Uganda.  I am following them this week.....  the stories they are sharing are rocking my world. It makes me think and rethink things. Please read their stories too. I will be sharing a lot this week on the bloggers.  One day I hope to be able to meet one or more of our sponsored children.

Being able to see first hand the place they live, the Compassion Project and MEET OUR CHILD would be a dream come true for me.

Shaun Groves talks about how he teaches his children to climb out of the American Dream....  WOW!

So....    here are a few that spoke volumes to me.....  

How to have a Happy Home~ by the Nester.  (Love this!)


Shaun Groves~ What Good Dads Do.....   (a must read/watch)


Sponsor a child~ change a life forever!
Grace~Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment