Friday, August 30, 2013

The Secret is Revealed.....

So with doctors appointments and test at the hospital (out patient) for our Wyatt this week, a birthday party.....  long days of school.....  

I will just share with you some amazing news! It has been a secret all week....  but today the secret was revealed!

Hop on over to Ann's blog......  

She is revealing her surprise!!!

The Greatest Gift!

Dakota is home for the looooong weekend and we are so excited. Remember our days and summers are numbered with them....  so as I soak it up....   counting gifts and taking lots of pictures may you enjoy your looooong weekend with your family!

Enjoy~


Change a life.... sponsor a child
Grace~ Teena

1 comment:

  1. I thought about you when I read Ann's post. I wondered if it would be a, you know what. So excited :) Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete