Monday, February 25, 2013

Count it All Joy~

To be honest the last several weeks.... have been tough. Several things have happened and feelings of anger, frustration and weariness set in. 

Wesley sick twice since the first of the year... stomach virus... then  acute bronchitis and croup! New chickens.... one by one killed at night....  not sure how...  dogs, bobcat....  almost four  weeks ago we had our home school co-op and I stepped off a step and twisted my ankle. No, I haven't went to the doctors.  I have iced, elevated and also wore a *boot* for a couple weeks...  also wore a ankle wrap.  It is some better ....   still swollen some.... 

Yes, I do think God was slowing me down! 

How many weeks has it been since we visited Maureen? Since I heard her share... her story and see her heart burst with thankfulness as she thanked God for her POVERTY....  this girl who lives in a third world....  ministers to children in the slum..... who spend hours ministering to pregnant girls at the Mercy House. 



Wow....  I am so spoiled ..... the way I want to throw in the towel... become weary....  

James 1:2-4 

Consider it a sheer gift, friends, when tests and challenges come at you from all sides. You know that under pressure, your faith-life is forced into the open and shows its true colors. So don't try to get out of anything prematurely. Let it do its work so you become mature and well-developed, not deficient in any way.

Consider it a gift... when tests and challenges come at you from all sides! 

a gift.....    let it do its work... so I will be well-developed....  

God's doing what He needs to do.... and I need to rest in Him. 

For His glory.... and only for His glory~



Sponsor a child today! Change a life forever!
Grace~ Teena