Monday, December 17, 2012

Thinking About Our Sponsored Children~

Been thinking about our sponsored children a lot lately. We haven't received a letter in a while. I love reading everyone sharing about "mail call Monday."  Michelle at Blogging from the Boonies shared about receiving a letter from her girl in Uganda. It really explains why we do what we do.... why we fall in love with these children... why we talk about them all the time.... why we ask all of you to sponsor.... why we ask for you to give.....

Whoever receives one such child in my name receives Me.~ Matt. 18:5

please take a minute and read the words of her Compassion girl.....    Kwagala Deborah

How about this Christmas giving your children..... a gift that will last a life time....  a gift that will forever change the life of someone, along with changing your child's life. You can pick a country, age, gender....

Compassion will send the package  or you could print off the picture of him/her,  you could wrap it and on Christmas morning your child can meet their new addition to your family!


Gift the best gift ever! Sponsor a child today!
Grace~ Teena

1 comment:

  1. Teena,
    Looks like you're getting some of those fabulous spam comments like I was not too long ago. :-( It's sad that people have such meaningless, pathetic lives that the only thing they can come up with is to hassle other people with stupid nonsense. Sigh. Anyway...

    Our local radio station was sponsoring "Christmas with Compassion" and we sponsored another little guy in Nicaragua. He reminds me a lot of our oldest grandson Silas and is the same age as Eli (8). I'm looking forward to this sponsorship even more now that I'm getting better at writing and remembering birthdays and stuff. Lol. I wish that we could sponsor one of the older children who have lost their sponsors--but we already have the two. Sigh. I wish I could sponsor all those kiddos!! Lol.

    I love seeing your advent countdown stuff. I think I just might have to borrow this idea for next year.

    I'm sorry I haven't e-mailed you. I've been crazy busy and there's just stuff going on. :-(

    Been thinking about you. :-) Love, Kris

    ReplyDelete