Thursday, July 05, 2012

Our Letters to Them mean Love!

You have heard it over and over the importance of writing to your sponsored child. We wonder how a letter could be so important.

My daughter, Lysa just received her 2nd correspondent child. She is very excited. Aster is from Ethiopia....  

Asther has been sponsored since 2007.....  

She has NEVER received a letter.... NEVER.

please take a minute and read Lysa's blog post.

Our letters mean LOVE to them....



Change a life today! Sponsor a child.
Grace~ Teena

1 comment:

  1. Teena,
    Thanks so much for reading and for your encouragement! I have been thinking I needed to post a note on my blog to let people know I do read and appreciate my comments and your note reminded me to do it! So thank you! So often I click on people's names and they don't have a blog so I have no way to respond... This happened so much I that I sometimes forget to try. Your family looks beautiful! Thanks again for all your time!!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete