Friday, July 06, 2012

His Grace... is enough.

It's been a tough few days....   this or that...    my sustaining longing, car troubles....

so....  I thought I would just SHOW you some of the GIFTS that GOD gave me this past week....


This last picture is of Snoopy with our new kitty.  When we came home from Florida on Tuesday we couldn't find Snoopy. After searching for two days the boys found him....  in the ditch. We are so sad.

So as I shared... its been a hard few days. God's grace is enough. My word for 2012 is GRACE. It has carried me all through this year...   His grace...  is enough.


Change a life forever... sponsor a child today!
Grace~ Teena

2 comments:

  1. Poor Snoopy - I'm sure that was hard on all of you.

    But I love how you can turn it around and still acknowledge the grace gifts He has given to you this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your hard last few days! They must be running rampant bc I've surely had my share this summer, too! I'll be praying for you! Glad y'all got to go on a trip to FL! Miss seeing y'all! Love ya, Laurie

    ReplyDelete