Sunday, September 18, 2011

So blessed. What a gift!

I received this in the mail on Saturday. It came at just the right time... just when I needed a word. You know how God does that sometimes! I love it! Shaun Groves new cd "Third World Symphony."
It was released on Aug. 30th. Shaun Groves traveled around visiting different bloggers and allowing them to interview him. He stopped in at Ann Voskamp. He played "All is Grace" sitting in the field at Ann's house. He also visited with Kristen Welch, Compassion International, Michael W. SmithRee Drummond, Angie Smith, Incourage and lots more.  The lyrics and music just soothe and wash over me.

Hope you will enjoy it.


Grace~ Teena
Change the world one child at a time!

2 comments:

  1. Teena,
    Just wanted to let you know that after a really long time of not having the heart to write a letter to our sponsored child what with everything going on in our lives, I sat down and wrote a letter today using the new format on Compassion's site. Our child, Manohar is 16 now so our time with him is nearly over. I do wish that we had written him more. :-( But each of our sponsored children are in our hearts and I pray for them often!! Manohar is our 3rd sponsored child. We have been sponsering for over 20 years now. So I am really loving this new way to write letters and send pictures. :-) Thanks for all that you do and the difference that you make!! Love ya!! Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kris, thank you so much for your words! But more than that for writing your sponsored child! Our words to them are life!

    YOU are loved. I am praying for you!

    Much love, Teena

    ReplyDelete