Monday, September 26, 2011

Really puts things in perspective...


please pause the music at the bottom of this page before watching...

Mom on a Mission shared this a while back on her blog. Please take a few minutes and watch. It is a hard watch... sad. May we never forget. I am so thankful for Compassion where I know that our sponsored children are loved, cared for... and told about JESUS. This is so real to me.... as I shared about Mandi meeting Maureen in my last post. Maureen shared with me... with ME... that when she lived in the slum they would go for a week without eating and that they would dig in the trash for their food. I am so thankful that someone chose to sponsor Maureen... now her life is forever changed... and NOW Maureen is changing the life of her sponsored children!

Would love to hear your thoughts.


Grace~Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment