Saturday, July 16, 2011

Do we buy into the lie.....

As Americans I think we often buy into the lie... that LIFE is suppose to be easy...  

or that if LIFE is hard then it is not God's will.... 

"I have touched it: this, the hard eucharisteo, the hard discipline to lean into the ugly and whisper thanks to transfigure it into Beauty, the hard discipline to give thanks for all things at all times because He is all good. The hard discipline to number the griefs as grace... God chooses to prune and purify to make me fullest, wholest whole. All is grace only because all can transfigure."   ~ God in the Moment by Ann Voskamp

God has continued to grow me... stretch me in ways that I would not have chosen.  His ways are not my ways. God is showing me how through the hard places He is refining me ...

I think for so many years I wanted things to be easy....  but it is through the refining and hard places that He grows me .... 

He gives me grace....  He shows me that I can totally trust Him... even in the hard places.

No comments:

Post a Comment