Monday, May 02, 2011

My first time speaking on behalf of Compassion International~

I will be speaking .... to our ladies home school group.  I am excited, nervous.... and this is totally out of my comfort zone. I am a talker but talking to adults ... makes me nervous. I want to represent Compassion and I want God to be glorified in all I say.
I have 10 packets....  we divided them up and we are praying for them every night. Ten children. Four from Africa, three from  South America, two from Asia, one from Central America.Seven boys, three girls. Wyatt, Wesley, Alyssa, Dakota, & Mandi all 2. Praying that God will move in the hearts of the ladies and that they will be made aware of what Compassion International is....  how sponsorship changes lives....  one child at a time.

Will you pray for me and with me?

****update~ went well today.  Two children were sposnored. One from Kenya and one from Indonesia! Please continue to pray.

3 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord for those 2 kids that were sponsored!

    I can't tell you how many times I've presented and had no one sponsored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! Praise God for providing two sponsors! And good for you for reaching out of your comfort zone. I have a very hard time with that as well. I'll pray for more sponsors to come along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is neat Teena!

    Now, about those owls - check out this bedspread from jcpenney's



    I don't know if that will work or not, so I will put a link on my page as a post, how's that?

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete