Sunday, March 06, 2011

Update on prayer request.... and more

It's been a crazy week and looks like the week ahead will be just as crazy!

Alyssa did return to the doctor on Thursday.  We received some good news... they would not have to do the surgery because it looked like the antiboidic was shrinking the "bump."  He said he believes it will absorb back into her body.  He didn't have the results for the cultures but I will find out tomorrow. He wants to see her back on the 17th.   If you can continue to pray.  I will keep you posted....

We are trying to get pictures together for Dakota's graduation.  I have been going through all of my facebook and old albums to collect pics.  I can not believe that he will soon finish this home schooling journey and be in college. His graduation is early ...  April 16th. These years go so fast. As we look at pictures I wonder where the years went.... 

Hope you have an awesome Sunday...

Grace and peace....

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear there is no surgery. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad she is doing a little better, will continue to pray for complete healing!

    I know, the years fly by so fast. Too fast!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete