Monday, January 17, 2011

Figuring Life Out - One Thousand Gifts



Take a few minutes and watch/listen to Ann Voskamp's trailer to her new book "One Thousand Gifts." It is amazing. Her book was released today on amazon.com and it is already #15 (last I checked). You can also order it this week on INCOURAGE for $10 and if you order 2 or more it is free shipping! My copy is on its way....  Michael & Amber pre-ordered it and it was one of my Christmas gifts! Thanks, Amber... she knew how much I wanted it.  I have followed Ann's blog since 2005. I have been encouraged, loved, challenged, refreshed, convicted (and so much more) by Ann's words.  I know you will be too!

Share with your family & friends. Thank you, Ann for speaking into our life! We love you dearly.

2 comments:

  1. My copy is on it's way, too - can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great (o: I will look for it.

    ReplyDelete