Saturday, January 29, 2011

As January comes to an end...

His mercy ....   yes His mercy.

Looks like our sickness is gone, cars have been repaired....  

oh and this laptop that I am writing this blog post on... just the other day when I posted ...  afterward things froze up.  I shut it down.  Later that evening it would not connect.  Said it was infected with 38 threats/virus'

I called a friend ... her husband works on computers.  So on Wednesday I borught it to him and he fixed it right away...  at no charge!  He said it was spyware.   I so need a computer class.....   not even sure what that means but it is fixed! I am so thankful.

I received Ann's book in the mail on Thursday.  I am really excited about it ...  read the first chapter and oh my....  how can I ever explain her words.  So rich, real.... reading it slow....  soaking it in.  Each week she is posting a video clip on Bloom Book Club.  I am excited to be a part of this. 


so come and join me... and others...

May peace & joy fill you

3 comments:

  1. I have my book, too, and plan to read it next. I need to read it fairly quickly so I can pass it on to a friend. But I look forward to watching the weekly videos with Ann.

    I answered some of your questions over on my blog, in the comments.

    Praying for you concerning the advocate application process. If nothing else, after doing the training you will know so much more about Compassion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand all that computer "stuff" either Teena. I just want it to work when I push the button!
    I got my book yesterday. It was so nice today that I sat outside on the front porch and read the first chapter. I think this is a book to be slowly savored.
    I'm looking forward to the book club discussion. I already have a bunch of questions :-)
    Hope your weekend was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got the computer fixed (o:
    I have heard good things about that book.

    ReplyDelete