Thursday, November 25, 2010

This is the day the Lord has made ... let us rejoice and be glad in it...

He is the Light of the World.....  

So Thanksgiving Day is here....   we celebrated ours yesterday as Mike and Amber were here. They left around noon to go spend time with Amber's family. It was a good visit.... crazy at times but fun. The guys (my 4 sons) love to play the Wii  and Mike brings the nintendo 64 and they play NFL Blitz.  It gets pretty loud in here. It was great all of us being together.... like I said its been several months.   

I wanted to take a few minutes and give thanks to my online friends.  God has brought lots of new friends into my life and I am so thankful.  I am thankful for your comments, advice, encouragement and love. I think it is amazing how God has brought several of you into my life.

As I look back over this year I am amazed at how God has shown me so much.  He has changed my way of thinking and I am realizing what is really important and what isn't.  I am STILL learning but He continues to show me the bigger picture.  He is STILL showing me just how wrong I get it...  how I am NOTHING without HIM. How He sustains me daily.  How my circumstances do not determine my JOY.

I am so thankful for several Compassion Advocates that have encouragement me. Michelle at Blogging from the Boonies, Jill at Thankful, plus so many others. God is bringing so many into my life....  and I am grateful.

May God bless you this Thanksgiving day.....     


No comments:

Post a Comment