Saturday, November 13, 2010

Just no words....

Mandi's home. I really do not know what to say... or what to share.   Continue to pray for her as she adjust back to her new normal.   I know that God allowed me to share in this experience with Mandi. I didn't go with her to Kenya.  I do feel that part of my heart was in Africa.  God connected me with Mandi's new friend Maureen.  The one from the video below.  My heart was broken as Mandi and her said their goodbye. We have talked and chatted on fb since Mandi has been home.  Please continue to pray for Maureen....  

 This is the orphanage in the village that Mandi helped in. 

This is a little boy from the slum.... where Maureen taught and Mandi helped.

Will continue to share....   I have lots to tell. God continues to show me....  a whole different world then I am use to.... then I have ever experienced.

I am thankful for your love and words.

4 comments:

  1. There are some things that are just too deep for words. I am so thankful she is safely home Teens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad she's home and you are able to share this experience with her. I will be praying for her as she adjusts to being back. I am praying God gives you the strength and wisdom to help her as she adjusts. I have the same prayers for Kevin....I know re-entry will be very difficult for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so thankful she is home too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing. My heart is in Africa, as we wait to bring our Ethiopian baby home. I appreciate this post so much.
    Blessings, Tiffany

    ReplyDelete