Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pumpkin Fun.... with Mike & Amber!

 Wow... this is going to be fun.....
 Wyatt didn't like digging out the "yuck!"
 "This is NOT fun....  such yucky stuff!" ~this is what I imagine Wyatt's thinking.
 Amber & Mike brought a big pumpkin for us to carve. Amber is very creative....  she loves to draw and is very crafty.  I am not!
 Dakota carrying the great pumpkin!
Alyssa thinks it is pretty yucky too..... 

***still not the surprise....   be patient." I think the Lord is still working all my words out... and it may be my surprise more than yours.... I mean what He is showing me.  I am realizing this is MY journey/journal and so I should just share my heart... and let God do the rest.

I love you, Mike & Amber....    thanks for an awesome visit.

Missing Mandi....   she is good...  she has been in Kenya for almost a month.

Make a memory.... grab hold of the moment....

4 comments:

  1. How sweet! They look like they had a blast!

    Glad you enjoyed your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun Teena! They are having such a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pics, love your fall background too!

    I pray Mandi is changing lives forever!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pumpkins!!! why do they have to cost so much.

    ReplyDelete