Monday, November 04, 2019

More Yellow Flowers~

A few post ago I shared with about Lysa going to Cambodia in March~ and the yellow flowers. You can read that here....


Lysa is in her senior year at college.  She completed an internship this summer  in Thailand. She again worked with Rapha House. The stories she shared and the work they do is overwhelming to me. The Hope she says she feels .....   the girls express themselves through ART. Lysa and one of the girls became very close. I loved hearing her share about this young girl that has been rescued.


One day as they were leaving the site.... she saw these yellow flowers. Isn't God great. Every time I see yellow flowers now....  I think of those girls... rescued, filled with HOPE.

Lots of privacy so not many pics .... but she did do some site seeing and I love seeing them!







I've really thought about how much I trust and support Rapha House. I love the work they are doing. We buy from them to help support their cause. Lysa seeing it first hand in two different countries means so very much to me. I'm so very thankful God allowed me to share a small part of the places Lysa goes.....   so very thankful for her heart and the way Jesus connects the dots.

 Grace~ Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment