Friday, May 05, 2017

One Year Ago~

This time last year Lysa  had been home from the Philippines for almost a month. I keep reliving all of it. She was there for two weeks.

I posted a lot here but I still like to remember.... she was able to meet her sponsored child Jazzy Rain.

                          Lysa & Jazzy Rain at her project.

Last month Lysa shared with me a letter from Jazzy and her mom.... her mom thanked me for the presents I sent her. She was so very thankful for Lysa coming to see Jazzy! Over a year and she is still so very happy Lysa came to see them!

Remember she met Miguel.... he was a compassion child but the sponsor had stopped so Lysa was able to sponsor him!


God is amazing! God knew. 

So, Lysa planned to visit with friends, meet Jazzy but she also met Miguel!

she was also able to see old friends that she met in 2009-2010 with the COTW. Lysa always dreamed of seeing them again!


Joy was who Lysa stayed with for two weeks. Joy was the charpone that traveled to the U.S back in 2009-2010 with the Children of the World.



God is amazing! 

I know we will always share these memories. I am so very thankful.





1 comment: