Saturday, October 12, 2013

Breathing Out His Praise~ Pt 2

The only way to do this is to breathe in His grace and breathe out His PRAISE.

To give thanks.... even in the hard eucharisteo.  

Read this from "God in the Moment."

"when my glory passes by, I will put you in a cleft in the rock and cover you with my hand until I have passed by. Then I will remove my hand and you will see my back." (Ex. 33:22 NIV)

Is that it? When it gets dark, it's only because God has tucked me in a cleft of the rock and covered me, protected with His hand? 

Biblical scholars have noted that the letters YHWH represent the sound of breathing — aspirated consonants.

The name of God - YHWH- is the sound of breathing itself ~

Breathing in His GRACE and Breathing out His PRAISE....

We met Maureen, face to face the first of this year..... breathing out His Praise~

One year anniversary of our sponsored child, Erik... breathing out His Praise~

Going to Disney World with almost all of my children and my sister... breathing out His praise~

Compassion Sunday at our church, 8 children sponsored .... breathing out His praise~

Over a week at the beach in my favorite place.....  Destin, Florida... breathing out His praise~

Week of diving into God's word with our students and Matt Chandler... breathing out His praise~

My sister surprising Wesley with a birthday party in Florida.... breathing out His praise~

Floating down the spring with ALL of my children and husband..... breathing out His praise~

Wesley's words to me... "you're the best gift except for Jesus...." breathing out His praise~

and this week.....  my oldest son Michael and his wife Amber will be here for four nights! 

BREATHING OUT HIS PRAISE....... 

It's this counting that makes me refocus....  look for the good.... even in the bad....  ugly-beautiful.

The brave who focus on all things good and all things beautiful and all things true, even in the small, who give thanks for it and discover joy even in the here and now, they are the change agents who bring fullest light to all the world~ Ann Voskamp


Grace~ Teena

3 comments:

  1. It's such a blessing to my life to count the JOY! It sure puts a new perspective on life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it does.... just naming the gifts changes my perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I am needing to breathe out His praise right now with some things going on in my life. Not directly happening to me but it certainly is affecting me. Thank you! You truly have a gift in writing.

    ReplyDelete