Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Difference We make.....

More pictures of Erik. We were really surprised when Kees (our advocate friend who travels to Bolivia often) sent us this picture!
These are the gifts we sent through our friend Ellen... from Our Compassion. 
I just love it. Look at Erik & his mom's smile! 

I can not explain to you how much we love Compassion International.  It has completely changed our life. If you sponsor and do not hear from your child often.... just keep writing! Connect with Our Compassion and find other sponsors from your child's project. We have another boy named Ucok from Indonesia. He doesn't like to write. We continue to write every month. My Lysa sponsors from Indonesia and her girl writes long letters....   so we know Ucok doesn't like to write but we still love him and write every month!

Kees also sent this one.....
Erik turned 9 in October~ I just love it. I am so thankful that we sponsor this boy! He is changing our life....   we were told we would change his life....    God is amazing. What a wonderful gift this Thanksgiving ....  as we give thanks to God for all our sponsored children!

You can change a child's life forever!
Grace~ Teena

3 comments:

  1. I love seeing all of the extra pictures that you get from Kees! It makes me want to sponsor a child from BO571 too! Maybe someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! I love seeing the 'joy' on the face of these kids, so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pictures - I'm sure you treasure these. They both look so happy!

    ReplyDelete