Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Amazing Experience~

On the 19th of October,  Lysa and I worked the Compassion table at the Mark Shultzs, Anita Refroe and Shaun Groves concert. It was wonderful!

Yes, we met Shaun Groves. His heart is so passionate for Compassion. He helped us all at the table and spent time talking to us. His presentation of Compassion International was so amazing.
I love volunteering at events. You meet other Compassion sponsors and advocates. We all share about the children we sponsor. It is great being able to talk to others about sponsorship...   seeing people pick a child....   and decide to change a life...  never realizing how it will forever change their lives too!

Final count......
83 children sponsored!

PURE JOY!

Linking up with Ann & Aimee this month and celebrating 31 days of JOY~


Sponsor a child today!
Grace~ Teena

5 comments:

  1. I love working at events! How special that you were able to work an event with Shaun Groves, he is one guy I would love to meet and listen to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Shaun Groves! I volunteered at one of his concerts as well. He is so down-to-earth, a strong advocate for Compassion, and an amazing man of God. It was fun meeting him and talking with him. I am glad you got to as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So amazing! I got to meet Shaun too this past Summer at a Compassion event here in Toronto.

    ReplyDelete