Wednesday, July 11, 2012

More from our sponsored child.... Erik!

The other night ... Kees sent this to me saying ....  "I am sorry about your puppy... hope this pic makes you feel better!"
I just love it. At first I didn't notice. I just thought "oh it is Erik having computer time"....  but then I noticed!

Do you?

Wyatt & Wesley are on the computer screen! This is the video clip we made for Erik, sent it to Kees and he showed it to Erik!

I know I keep sharing about Erik... Erik, Erik... but we are just so very happy that our friend Kees is in Bolivia and we are able to see through his eyes all about Erik and his project BO571.

Compassion is such an amazing organization. Compassion wants us to have a relationship with our sponsored child. It is so different then any other organization I have seen.

I am so thankful to be a part of CI ...  I am so thankful for our sponsored children.....

Change the world... one child at a time!
Grace~ Teena

2 comments:

  1. That is so great! So happy you "see" Erik often, even if it is through the eyes of Kees. Glad y'all were able to meet through Compassion! It's wonderful to see your story unfold. Love ya, Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture! That is a nice computer too!

    ReplyDelete