Friday, March 16, 2012

Sharing your Story


I am not sure if I will be able to do a Compassion Sunday.  We have been visiting a church on Sunday mornings since before Christmas. The church we have been a member of for 16 years hasn't been open to me and Compassion International. I have asked several times in the past 2 years to speak on behalf of Compassion. Giving the material to the leadership but never received an answer.  It can be very disappointing....

Last year I did share to a group of home schooling moms....   and two children were sponsored. I know God will make a way....   I love the theme this year....

Sharing your Story.....

I love the story of Elisabeth and Elisabeth!
http://vimeo.com/34041011

I am so thankful we have a story for 2012....  I would love to hear your story...  all our stories are different but each one just perfect in God's eyes. Share away....


Start your story today... sponsor a child!
Grace~

No comments:

Post a Comment