Tuesday, December 27, 2011

What will you remember about this Christmas?

I saw this youtube video today over at Michelle's place~ Blogging from the Boonies. I love it. I love how they dance at the end... take a few minutes and watch.
Giving at Christmas is what it is all about.

Our "Christmas" here is over....  Mike & Amber left this afternoon, Dakota left earlier this morning with our church on the ski trip. I was reading over at Ann's place~ A Holy Experience about how her youngest girl asked  "if tomorrow would be Christmas too?"  Ann shares how she understands not wanting all this wonder to wander away... and she says to her daughter
"I'm thinking now that it is Christmas forever!"

It is Christmas forever ~ because Christ is always with us~ Ann Voskamp

Sponsor a child today!
Grace~

No comments:

Post a Comment