Friday, February 04, 2011

A Great Day~


 Our first letter from our Compassion Correspondent Child! We were so excited!

She told us that she lives with her grandparent and aunt. She told us thank you for our willingness to support her. She told us her favorite color is blue, favorite food is bread, favorite subject is English.

Betlhem asked "is there the problem of snow in your country?" She asked us to pray for her education that she would be successful. It was all in her handwriting!

Before checking the mail I read Ann's post this morning about her Xiamora. How she received a letter from one of her Compassion sponsored children... one she met this past August in Guatemala.  My heart was so full.

Earlier this week I registered for the information to host  Compassion Sunday. This is a first for me. God continues to show me His way to live this radical change. It is a new way of walking... one that makes me a bit nervous but ....  so full of His peace....  He will give me the grace...



We will be celebrating Wyatt's 9th birthday this weekend. He is so excited. He couldn't go to sleep tonight! Wow, I can not believe it has been 9 yrs. Wyatt was our pre eclampsia baby. He came at 33 wks. He weighed 5lbs 1oz and was 18"~ 

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good... His love endures forever.

1 comment: