Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Eve....

It's been a full day. We went to our church wide egg hunt. Our youth pastor did the devotional and it was awesome. He shared about Jesus dying on the cross and the resurrection. He showed the children a crown of thorns, spear, palm branches..... and his Easter Garden that they made.

Afterwards we all came back home.... Mike & Amber are here with us. For those that do not know Michael is my oldest son and he is married to Amber. They live about 1.5 hrs from here. Mike and the boys washed my van for me. They also played *war* with toy bow & arrows. They had teams, one team would be on the trampoline and the other would ride by on the golf cart.... and they would try to shoot one another. I know that probably sounds rough... and so different than when they were all small. Now my boys are 23 & 16 and they play with the 7 & 5 yr old. My little boys LOVE it....

It was a beautiful day.... sun shining, breeze....

We had lasagna for supper... then we colored eggs.... took lots of pics and laughed a lot. I will try to post some soon.

Spring has come. I love this time of year. Everything is green and new life is everywhere.

Still trying to work out all this with two blogs. I am still on dial up but with blogspot it is much faster and easier. So still not sure what I will do.

May you have a blessed Easter..... He has Risen.......... He has Risen indeed!

Make memories~

No comments:

Post a Comment